Wednesday 4 December 2013

Deathwatch: The Price of Hubris, part 13

Contains spoilers for, funnily enough, The Price of Hubris from The Emperor Protects.

As always, be aware that the podcast is not really family-friendly, and features a fair amount of background noise, if that sort of thing bothers you.

The Episode

This episode is just a catch-up of our comments and feedback on the scenario and Deathwatch in general. Since it consists entirely of commentary, there really isn't anything for me to add; everything I have to say has either been said here, or fleshed out in the various blog posts I've linked to repeatedly throughout this series.

I hope you've enjoyed listening to this, and when I have time I'll see what I can recover of our second adventure, which had some recording issues. Next up for the podcast, though, is probably Numenera.

Link to Episode 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment